Why Choose Simply Smiles by Stuart Rich, DDS, PS
Excellence in Treatment
- Dr. Rich is one of only a few sedation dentists in our area that is trained in oral sedation by the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
- We are one of only a few offices in South King County that have the VELscope® early cancer detection technology and use it annually on all re-care patients.
- Dr. Rich has been repeatedly selected as a Top Dentist in the Seattle area, as published annually in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine. Call our team at (253) 939-6900 to schedule your visit.
Exceptional Dentistry By Design...
Exceptionally Caring By Nature
Quality Customer Service
- Our team of doctors and staff sincerely care about our patients' total experience. From your initial phone call, to your exam and cleaning, to the discussion of your financial options and right through any necessary treatment, we want each experience in our office to be unique, and of high quality.
- We provide extra touches like complimentary warm paraffin hand dips, lip balm, memory foam chair pads and neck pillows, steamed towels at end of treatment, evening post-op calls by doctor, and DVD movie glasses for longer appointments.
- Current patients always have access to someone who is on call for any off hours or weekend emergencies. Our patients NEVER get a recorded message that simply says "we are closed, please call back on Monday."
Here's what some of our patients have to say:
"Amazing, I am always comfortable and Dr. Rich is very caring and personal. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. His crew is fantastic too and always has been. My son became a dentist because of Dr. Rich! That says a LOT!"
"I've been seeing Dr. Rich since he came to this practice, and can honestly say that I look forward to my dental appointments. He is professional, state-of-the-art, and while I'm no dentistry expert, I always feel that I'm in the hands of one when in his office. The office staff has experienced little turn-over; they are welcoming, warm, and seem to genuinely care about me as a person. I can't recommend this practice highly enough. I make the hour-long drive down from Seattle and wouldn't dream of switching dentists."
"I had a crown prepped today. I was able to use the new glasses that allowed me to view a movie while the work was being done. That certainly helped the time pass much faster. I am always greeted with smiles from the staff and Dr. Rich is kind and gentle. I always recommend him to others."
"Dr. Rich is the best dentist I have ever been to; not only is he fabulous, but the assistants are fabulous as well. I was very nervous about the pain; after about 15 minutes I knew I had nothing to worry about! It was nice that the assistant kept asking me if I was okay. It made me feel like she cared about my well-being."
"Dr. Rich is a wonderful caring dentist. He and the entire staff are always very pleasant and take a personal interest in giving the best care possible. Dr. Rich has even called me in the evening from his home to ensure that all was well after my appointment. I would absolutely recommend him for any dental care needs."
"Dr. Rich is a perfectionist, which is a trait you want in a dentist. He not only explains the treatment to the patient, he also instructs his assistants. From the moment you step into the office, someone is there to help you. The front desk employees are extremely helpful - and they do all the insurance for you! I would definitely recommend Dr. Rich. (You can even have a hand paraffin dip). Also, Dr. Rich has incorporated all the newest equipment into his dental care."
"I have high dental anxiety but I have no problem going to Dr. Rich's office. Everyone that works there is considerate and competent. The offices are beautiful, modern, clean and comfortable. The entire staff really goes the extra mile to make each visit a good one. Hot tea, paraffin dip for your hands, a great movie--are you sure this is a dental office!?!"
To read even more, click on the following link: Dr. Oogle.